PRICING AND SIZES
Poodle sizes and prices are generally as follows:
Prices quoted are pet prices only
Teacup Poodles 2 - 4.5 lbs. 8" and under $2000-$3500
Tiny Toys Poodles 4.5 - 6 lbs. 8"- 9"$1500 - $2000
Toy Poodles 6 - 10 lbs. 10" and under $1200 - $1500
Miniature Poodles 10 lbs. and over 10"-15" $1000 -$1200
Variation in pricing depends on size and colour
Once you choose or pre-order a puppy a $250- $500 deposit is required to hold that poodle puppy for you.
The deposit amount depends on the expected price range of the puppy.
The balance of the puppy payment and all shipping charges is required by the time the puppy is 8 weeks old for toys and miniatures, 10 weeks old for teacup puppies.
If you want to guarantee a spot at the top of the waiting list, your pre-paid deposit will assure you priority in the order pre-paid deposits are received.
At the time you choose to send your deposit, I will discuss with you where you would be on the"priority waiting list".
You will be informed when a puppy is born, that I think may meet your requirements. At that time, you can choose to pick that pup or wait for the next suitable, available one.
Your deposit is non-refundable, however if the pup you've chosen is guesstimated to be larger or smaller than what you wanted,... you can wait for the next available pup and apply your deposit to the puppy of your choice.
When you put a deposit on a puppy you are agreeing to the information above.
Every purchaser of one of our poodle puppies must fill out a copy of this contract before the puppy is released to them...no later than the day you pick up your pup or before it is shipped. Failure to do this will result in the buyer loosing their deposit on the puppy and it being posted for sale again to an alternate buyer.
If you need me to email you a copy of it please let me know or else I will provide it for you here when you pick up your puppy. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your consideration of one of our puppies. Thank you in advance for your co-operation in regards to our policies and procedures. Please see contract below.
On____________________ I , the seller _____________ , sold one male / female
puppy to the buyer , ___________________________. This puppy has received his or hers_________ vaccination along with , _________ dewormings. A certified veterinary has also fully assessed the health of this puppy. Your puppy must still receive more boosters followed by a rabies vaccine at four months of age.
As the new puppy owner of this puppy , I agree not to take the puppy to public places or socialize with unvaccinated dogs until after the final vaccine has been given between 12 and 16 weeks old. Initials ___________.
Your puppy has been eating "Nutri Source Puppy Small and Medium Breed Puppy....Chicken and Rice Formula" on demand. We think that this is very high quality food and recommend that your puppy stay on this diet. If you do change foods , please wait a least one month before switchin gradually to another brand of your choice.
1. As the new owner of this puppy, I acknowledge that my puppy must be taken to a veterianian within 72 hour of taking possession of said puppy. All costs are the sole responsiblity of the new owner. It is your responsibilty as the new owner to inform us in advance of any Veterinary care undertaken. We must be informed of any sign of illness shown by the puppy as soon as it occurs. We will not provide reimbursement for veterinary expenses incurred. Initials _________.
2. As the new owner of the above said puppy, I understand that stress related issues such as coccidia and hypoglycemia (see "health information for the poodle breed" page" ), are common with a puppy moving to a new home and are not a cause for refund of vet bills. Also all puppies should have one more deworming for good measure with the first vet exam.
3. This puppy shall be spayed or neutered at the new owners expense between 5 and 7 months of age, and comfirmation must be sent to us, by the age of 8 months. If proof of desexing is not provided, this contract is null and void due to failure to fullfil contract. Initials ___________.
4. We fully guarantee this puppy for 1 year from the puppy's date of birth, to be free of any life threatening genetic diseases. _______. We breed only quailty, healthy dogs.
5. All testing and examinations are the sole responsiblity of the new owner (you). Should any life threatening disease be found, a replacement puppy will be offered.
There will be no refund of cash. The purchaser will receive a replacement puppy of equal dollar value. If replacement puppy chosen is a higher price, you will have the option of paying the difference. If you fall in love with one of a lesser dollar value as a replacement puppy...there will be no refund of money of the difference in price between the initial purchased puppy and the replacement puppy. Also, shipping costs are not included in the refund. All shipping costs are the sole reasponsibility of the buyer.
- As the purchaser of you understand that the replacement puppy from the next available litter of our choice shall be given to you.
- As the owner you are responsible for the pick up or shipping costs of this new puppy.
* This replacement is only valid upon completing of information to our satisfation.*
We require all veterinary conclusions from your veterinarian plus another opinion from a secondary vet of our choice. All records, exams, conclusions, vet certicates etc. are to be forwarded to us immediately following the initial diagnosis.
This puppy has been placed in you ( the buyer's ) care, and you shall maintain this puppy at a healthy weight and shall not over exercise. You are the central caregiver, and as such agree to care for this puppy to the best of your abilities. Initials ____________
This contract is legal binding document between the buyer and the seller. Disregarding this contract will result in legal action being taken against the buyer. This contract is Void if the dog is re-sold to anyone other than the above stated buyer. If puppy is placed back into my care to be re-homed... there is no refund of cash! By signing this contract you, as the buyer, agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions listed above.
Buyer's Singnature :______________________ Date:_________________
Phone #: _____________________________
Seller's Signature : ________________________________ Date:______________________
Reputable Canadian Breeder of quality teacup poodles, tiny teacup poodles, pocket poodles, china cup poodles, tiny toy poodles, toy poodles, miniature poodles, parti poodles, phantom poodles, registered with the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC), registered with American Kennel Club (AKC), Poodles for sale in Canada, Our teacup poodles have been bred down to be teacups, they are not runts of the litter, purebred poodle puppies